Last Friday was Shop the Night Away. Mom and I decided to fight the crowds to spend the evening downtown and enter to win some prizes. Chris took Avery over to Ron and Pam's, which was probably best because having a stroller on a night like that could have been very stressful. We had originally planned on going with the intent of watching the drawing for the little playhouse that we had put in a donation for. Alas, we did not win a thing. We did run into several familiar faces though, so having the evening out was still very nice.
The weekend was spent, once again, painting and working on the house. We have finally gotten to a good stopping point on the paint to think about tearing down the walls on our sunroom and building a deck underneath the covered area instead. I say "we" like I'm going to be some big help. I'm the one who will be handing Chris screws and holding a board in place while he does some manly job of using the cordless drill and whatnot. Oh well. Someone has to do it!
Avery has been having a rough few nights. I'm not sure if she has some new teeth coming in or if she's just not sleeping well for other reasons, but she's been waking up at 1 every night for the last several nights. Last night I'm pretty sure it was due to the thunderstorm, but I sure hope she can get back on schedule again. On the other hand, due to the lack of sleep at night, her naps have been a little longer, so I've been getting more done around the house! And she wakes up in a great mood! Here she is on Monday after her nap and getting her diaper changed. (Those are her pants on her head. Mommy felt like being silly.)
No comments:
Post a Comment