Last Wednesday, I took the kids to Integrity to get their 'dos cleaned up before the holidays. Avery, being an old pro by this point at getting her hair trimmed, sat calmly and quietly while Justine shaped up her hair.
Rylan was checking out some other clientele, not sure exactly what was about to go down.
It was an exact remake of how Avery's first cut went. He started screaming as soon as we put him in his booster seat in the chair. Continued to scream even after I sat him on my lap. Justine tried to put the cape on him so we wouldn't get hair all over us, but he tried ripping it off and continued screaming. Therefore, the only way the cut was going to happen was standing up without a cape on and of course having a bag of crunchies to distract his attention.
Here he is, pretty P.O.'d that I'm trying to get pictures while he is so worked up.
Oh, but life really isn't that bad. Turns out this haircut business doesn't hurt. And the crunchies tasted pretty darn good too.
No comments:
Post a Comment