Saturday, December 18, 2010

Festive and TIRED!

Though Christmas is just around the corner, this week seemed to take forever to get to Friday.  I have not been sleeping well at all the last few days and I can't even let Avery take the blame for that.  She's been sleeping great, not waking up until 6 or later, with the exception of last night.  I find myself waking up at 2 or 3ish and just lie there in bed until 5 or 5:30.  I fall asleep just in time for her to wake up.  That being said, after lunch nap time is now OUR nap time, though I feel completely guilty for lying down in the middle of the day.  If I'm lucky enough to fall asleep, it's not for very long.  I usually just lie there and stew about everything I could be getting done.

This week was nothing too exciting.  We baked early in the week, I took some pictures of Avery in her Christmas dress, and took her to get a shot yesterday morning.  She didn't do too bad, just screamed for about a minute, then regained her composure.  She even calmed down enough to smile at the nurse who had just given her the shot.  Such a mature little thing.  Though I wonder if the shot had anything to do with her being up last night.  We gave her plenty of Tylenol, but apparently it did not get her through the night.  She's also working on a couple more teeth, so she's been tugging on her ear a little bit too.  We're not too concerned, but if it continues, we might need to make another trip to the doctor.   I'll leave you with a few of the pictures we took earlier in the week.







No comments:

Post a Comment