Monday, December 6, 2010

A Little Holiday Baking

As the weather has gotten much, MUCH colder in the last week or so, (and as Christmas rapidly approaches), I decided last week that it was a great opportunity to start some holiday baking.  Avery cried and screamed loudly while my mixer was going helped me mix up the dough Tuesday morning and while she napped that afternoon, I baked up the four dozen cookies.  She must have smelled them baking while she slept because she woke up early from her nap and headed straight to the kitchen.  I know she's had cookies before, but this may have been her first experience with homemade from scratch ones.  I thought they had cooled enough by the time I gave one to her, but the chocolate was still a touch gooey.  Here are some pictures of her enjoying her snack!




Do NOT ask me how this mess got all over her face and hands and not a single drop got on her clothing.  It must have been my lucky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment