Saturday, January 8, 2011
Not So Great Start to 2011
I apologize for the lack of posts lately. The new year has not been going so well so far; we have had a sick household. Chris was not feeling very well last week and weekend, and I caught his cold last weekend and have had a very rough week. I went to the doctor Wednesday and got the grand diagnosis that yes, it is just a cold. I don't remember a cold ever kicking my tail so bad, but then again, I've never had a toddler running up and down the halls while I'm trying to figure out how to breathe through my nose. Miraculously, Avery seems to be 100% still, knock on wood. It would be a complete miracle if she somehow gets through the next few days and doesn't manage to catch anything from us. Chris has been an absolute lifesaver when he gets home from work; he's been taking Avery so I can attempt to catch up on some rest. He and Avery went to Ron and Pam's last night, and that's where they went again this morning. Because I've been feeling so lousy, I haven't taken any pictures or have anything exciting to write about. Hopefully in the next few days I'll start feeling a little more like myself. Hope everyone else is staying healthy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment