Wednesday, February 23, 2011

15 Weeks

Yesterday Chris, Avery, and I traveled to Wichita for my latest doctor's appointment. It was a pretty short one; I just got to hear the heartbeat and have a few questions answered, but it was great to see our doctor again.  We will go back again in 4 weeks, this time for both an appointment and a sonogram.  We plan on finding out whether Avery will have a brother or sister, so we should know in less than a month!  Here I am last night.  Yes, I'm wearing maternity clothes.  It's probably not an absolute necessity, but I'm a lot more comfortable, plus it makes it a little more obvious that I'm pregnant and not just overeating.

Avery and Chris stayed outside and played while I was in the appointment.  It ended up being a beautiful day!  Avery did such a good job riding too.  She slept the whole way there and looked through her books on the way home along with having some snacks.  Such a good girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment