Monday, February 7, 2011

Our Big News!

Avery is going to be a .....


We found out our big news a few days before my birthday in December but decided to wait until we were further along to spread the news.  Our new baby has a due date of August 17; like Avery, however, this baby will also be born at 36 or 37 weeks.  So we will actually have the baby within the last couple weeks of July.  We are very excited for our new addition and look forward to the next few months of preparation.  In the meantime, we will be possibly beginning potty training with Avery and also transitioning her into a toddler bed.  Neither task to be taken lightly.  Avery has learned how to say baby and also will point to Mommy's tummy when you ask where the baby is.  She will also point to the tummy of any other female around so we are working on helping her learn that it's just Mommy's tummy that it applies to.  We like to think that she is very excited about her new role of being a big sister.
 
Here are several shots of her modeling off her new jacket from Uncle Zach. 

Serious runway stuff.



And here I am at roughly 12 1/2 weeks.  I don't get dressed up too often, so I made Chris take a picture.  I didn't do the weekly picture thing with Avery, so I'm going to do my best to document things better with this pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment