She immediately took the clubs out of the bag...
and then used the bag as a "vacuum." She continues to play with her "vacuum" everyday.
In addition to the golf clubs and vacuum, she also got a t-ball set, a basketball goal, and a doctor's kit. She now enjoys giving Daddy his "insulin" with her play syringe before meals, and also checks his finger with her thermometer (which is about the same size as her meter.)
Avery had a special day with lots of visitors, and a special outing that I'll write about in a later post. I can't believe our little baby is already 2!
Happy Birthday Avery! You are so pretty! I bet you make a wonderful big sister too. Tell mommy and daddy "hi" from Katie, Matt and Brynley and give your brother a big hug! We can't wait to see you again and meet Rylan. Love y'all!
ReplyDelete