Of course, our most important visitor was able to meet Rylan as soon as she arrived in Wichita. Avery wasn't too sure about Mommy being in a hospital (probably due to her recent experiences with doctors and hospitals) but quickly warmed up to baby brother.
Daddy makes the best pillow!
Rylan and I were both dismissed from the hospital on Wednesday around lunchtime, so we were back in McPherson by mid-afternoon. It felt wonderful to shower in our own house and eat food from our own kitchen. Huge thanks out to all the grandparents who helped out so much while we were in the hospital. Ron and Pam took care of Avery the morning of the c-section; Dad hosted Chris and Avery during the two nights that Rylan and I were still at Via Christi; Mom stayed in the hospital overnight with me both nights to help out with Rylan when I could barely sit up in my bed. We are so lucky to have family that will basically put their lives on hold to help out however they can!
No comments:
Post a Comment