Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Avery's First Haircut

Avery had her very first haircut yesterday morning.  Yes, she's almost 2, and I had been dreading taking her.  I wasn't worried about her behavior, I just couldn't stand the thought of her hair getting shorter rather than longer.  Turns out all the worry was for nothing.  She looks absolutely adorable.  She only got her hair trimmed and layered a bit.  Her hair is now curlier than ever when it's wet!  Our only holdup was Avery did not want to sit in the chair, only the chair up front.  She would not sit on my lap either, so we ended up having to hold her while she got her hair trimmed.  She also refused to let the stylist put a cape on her.  Here are a few action shots at the salon:



Not sure what I was doing, but Avery seems very serious. 


All in all, a pretty successful first trip to the salon.  No tears, good hair cut, and plenty of crunchies to eat afterward!

No comments:

Post a Comment