Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Latest (and possibly last) Belly Pic

Monday, July 25, as I have mentioned in earlier posts, is our scheduled date for our c-section to bring baby brother into the world.  We have now found out our surgery is scheduled for 7 that morning, meaning we need to check in by 5 that morning.  This is all happening in Wichita, so Chris and I plan on being on the road by 3:45 a.m. the morning of the 25th.  Because of this early morning plan, I am pretty doubtful we will get one last picture of me being pregnant, so here's the latest pic taken last week.  I am 35 weeks with some extra chin in this picture. 

I hadn't realized how large I had gotten until looking at this pic.  At the last appointment, the doctor said he has definitely dropped since last time, but she's still betting on him being a big boy, so we'll just have to wait a few more days to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment