to be quickly undermined by the premeditated intentions of a two year old? As I was putting Rylan down for his nap, this is what I walked out to see in the hallway. I'm not kidding, less than 10 minutes she was alone with that jar of peanut butter.
The horrors continue into her room...
on the bed...
pillow and chair...
and finally, the forensic evidence to prove that yes, Avery did this. I did not swab for fingerprints, the sticky stuff on her hands (and everywhere else) kind of gave her away.
Feeling a little ashamed of herself after Mommy ripped into her pretty good.
Needless to say, my two loads of laundry I had planned on doing more than doubled as I just put a 5th load into the dryer. Bathtime occurred at 8:45 a.m. instead of p.m. And I'm still trying to figure out how in the dickens I am going to get her pump pouch cleaned off. Luckily we have a few spares. As for why she decided to commit this horrific act, I have not gotten a straight answer. I have my suspicions though. Max of the TV cartoon Max and Ruby always likes to get filthy dirty and follow it up with a bath. And seeing as how this show is currently one of her favorites, I'm assuming she got the idea from good ole Max.
Oh my! I'm not looking forward to these mommy moments, but at the same time, they do make the best stories to tell down the road. :) But you gotta wonder what goes through their minds as they decide to do such acts!? :)
ReplyDelete