Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Outside Fun

Now that summer has been here for almost a month, I should probably put some pics of the kids enjoying some leisure time at the pool and in the backyard.  Avery, for not liking her baths and refusing to sit down in them, surprisingly absolutely loves the water park.  She doesn't go underwater yet, but would play all afternoon in the water if we would only let her.  And by we, I mean Rylan, who can not stay at the water park any longer than 90 minutes without needing to go home and take a snooze.

 Avery's first water park experience

 And Rylan's.

We also set up our beach ball sprinkler in the backyard so we can have some water fun while Rylan is napping.  Avery wasn't so sure about it at first, but then ended up having a blast.  I can't blame her for being a little timid, the water was FREEZING!




Despite the look on her face, she really did have lots of fun that afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment