My first official blog..I've never done anything remotely close to this before. My main goal of having this blog is to keep everyone updated on Avery and what's new with us. I've been doing this through Facebook, but have decided to shut down that account and go this route instead!
We are definitely ready for the weekend. Chris is on call, unfortunately, so he has to get up and make rounds. But we're planning on replacing a few pieces of siding on the house and hopefully start painting! We've been at this house almost 1 year already and we're finally able to change the color. I should take some before and after shots. Maybe I will.
Other than being so lame that I'm actually excited about painting the house, I don't have too much else to add. Hope everyone else is having a great week and looking forward to the weekend also!
No comments:
Post a Comment