Finally, a night we have been waiting for...for a long time. Avery slept from 9 last night until 6 this morning. This isn't the first time this has happened, it just hasn't happened for a very long time. I really hope that she will remember how great and energized she felt this morning when she woke up and will strive to achieve that amount of sleep from here on out. The only problem with these nights of long stretches of sleep is that neither Chris or I seem to be able to stay asleep. We are both constantly checking on her, wondering why she isn't waking us up. I'm sure this will always continue, no matter how old she gets.
This weekend was great, we got absolutely nothing done. Chris was able to go fishing on Saturday and helped his brother on his house yesterday. I went shopping for MORE flowers on Saturday with Mom and Avery, and then planted most of them yesterday. If I'm really being nitpicky, I suppose I could categorize that as "work", but I absolutely loved being outside and working in the dirt.
I know these pictures have nothing to do with what I'm writing about today, but I thought a couple of different ones would be appreciated. This is Avery in her St. Patrick's Day dress from Uncle Sam all the way from Ireland.
No comments:
Post a Comment