Finally, another weekend to enjoy! It's been a long 5 day week with Chris going to work. Maybe because we haven't really had much to keep us busy. Last weekend was spent painting the house (again) and then this week we've had rain (again), so we have been spending a lot more time inside. We've got more rain forecasted for this weekend, so the painting might be on standstill even longer. I'm not going to lie, having a weekend off doesn't sound like the worst thing in the world.
Yesterday Mom, Avery, and I went to Salina. It was Avery's first trip north of McPherson. We went to Target and Sam's Club where I FINALLY got a membership. I hadn't been to Sam's for so long; it was kind of like Christmas walking around and seeing everything. I'm not really sure why, but everything looks so much neater when it's in a package 5X the size you would see at Walmart. I only bought one thing that wasn't on my list though-I'll probably never be able to turn down the big plastic tub of Laffy Taffy.
Sounds like Dad is planning on coming to town tomorrow and then leaving to go to New Mexico for a week. He wants to make sure he gets to see us and Avery before he leaves. Mom is leaving Sunday to help Zach with the big move. Probably by the next time I blog, I'll have another brother living in Kansas City!
No comments:
Post a Comment