Sunday, May 16, 2010

All School's Day Weekend

A very busy weekend! We have had plenty to do, lots of people to see, and the best part is, Chris is off work tomorrow too, so our weekend is not over yet!

Friday was Avery's first All School's Day parade. We were worried when the morning started that we were going to have a rough day, but surprisingly, Avery loved the parade. We found a nice, quiet spot to stand and watch. No one around us was cussing, smoking, drunk, or being rowdy. We hit the jackpot locationwise. Then we realized the reason why is because we were behind the MCDS group, so everyone was so well-behaved and genuinely excited about seeing people in the parade. I think we are going to try to remember that spot for next year. Here's some pics of the parade:






After the parade, we went over to Ron and Pam's for lunch where Avery fell asleep. Chris and I went over to our friends Seth and Laurie's house for the afternoon and had a great time catching up with friends we don't get to see very often. After Avery woke up from her nap, Ron and Pam walked her over and I got this adorable pic of Avery with Seth.


Saturday was a pretty lazy day, and today I went to Jody's baby shower. Only a matter of days before Avery has her very first cousin!





No comments:

Post a Comment