Here we go, another week to get through before Chris gets to be home with us for a couple of days. But I'm not going to complain (yet)! The day is starting off great-Avery slept for 10 straight hours last night. She woke up right at 7, which was great for me. I can't remember the last time I've been able to lay in our bed for 8 or 9 straight hours and wake up there in the morning when Chris's alarm goes off. Crazy the things one takes for granted.
The weather's beautiful again today; yesterday was so pretty. We were able to go for a walk and spend some time just hanging out outside. Dad came up from Wichita, and Mom joined us for lunch. Saturday night we went over and had dinner with Ron and Pam. It was a nice, relaxing weekend.
We don't have much planned for this week. The weather is supposed to be getting warmer, so we'll finally not have an excuse for breaking out the paintbrushes. And Avery will be 9 months tomorrow! She's still working on trying to crawl. Everyday she seems to get a little closer, but still can't figure out how to get that other knee under her. We really think she wants to skip crawling altogether and go straight to walking. Mommy's not really ready for either to happen. I like being able to leave her in her room for a minute and come back and she's not too far from where I left her. Much easier to keep track of. It won't be too long though and the time will come.
(Picture is Avery at around 7 months in her duck robe. She loves that thing!)
No comments:
Post a Comment