We now have a nephew! Charlie Clayton Unruh was born Monday, May 24th at 8:56 p.m. He was 6 lb, 20 inches long, and a spitting image of his father. Everyone is doing great, and I just heard from Michael that they were dismissed from the hospital this morning and Charlie is already at home sleeping in his crib. I did not get many pictures of him, but here's one of my favorites of Baby Charlie with Daddy Michael.
In other news, the painting has begun. Well, the priming has begun. There was a lot of red trim on our house prior to this last weekend, but thanks to Chris, Dad, and Michael, the front, sides, and partially the back of the house are now redless. Not sure if that's a word, but I'm using it regardless. Yes, those three really knocked it out on Saturday, and Chris finished up on Sunday before the chance of rain. I tried to help whenever possible, but it sure is hard to get something done when there's a little nine month old needing plenty of attention. Hopefully this weekend we'll be able to get in some more painting and steadily work toward being finished!
No comments:
Post a Comment