Monday, June 6, 2011

Avery's Latest Pics

I haven't gotten too many pictures of Avery lately, mostly because whenever I see a photo op pop up, I don't have my camera on the same level of the house with me.  And being 7 months pregnant (almost) I'm definitely feeling the fatigue of this pregnancy.  Not to mention the 100 degree weather that we continue to have.  I would love to get some color on my pale, pasty skin, but if I do manage to find a free moment, I prefer to spend it in the comfort of our air-conditioned home. 

Last week I did manage to get out the camera and take a few pics of Avery in a dress she picked out herself.  After taking the pictures, I couldn't believe how grown up she is now.  Personally I think she looks closer to 3 than 2.






And here are a few more random pictures taken when the camera was nearby.  Our little girl is feeling a lot more like herself having been back at home for a few weeks now.

Getting ready to go for her nightly walk with Daddy after dinner.  She runs and grabs her sunglasses and hat and yells "See you Mom!"

Being goofy after breakfast.

Showing off a new outfit.  We had woken up a little earlier this day to make it to our appointments in Wichita, so this is the reason for the tired eyes.

We are still working on getting our insulin doses figured out, but we seem to be making a little progress.  Chris has been an absolute wonder; he does all the nightly blood sugar tests, which means I get to stay in bed.  Even though I wake up most times when I hear him go into her room, it helps me so much with my energy throughout the day by being able to lie down all night.

I don't have a recent belly pic; it is a little scary though knowing we are probably less than 7 weeks away from meeting baby brother.  There has been some progress made in his room; I'll take some pictures when we are done (if we get done!)

No comments:

Post a Comment